Back to Top
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
LOT collects information about you, who use our service or otherwise interact with us or third party services through our product and services. Various information we collect-
- Personal Information: We collect details like your name, address, mobile numbers, email address, call records, wireless device location, demographic information like postcode, preferences & Interests.
- Credit & Financial Information- We collect the details about the credit card, banking information, social security number and credit history for account opening. We also need your information for billing purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
The information is collected by LOT when you apply for the purchase or otherwise communicate with us.
For example some of the ways you may provide information to us –
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- When you sign up for our voice or data service we may collect personal contact, billing & credit information.
- We may also collect your details when you enter information on our website, submit survey responses, or pay for services.
- LOT Mobiles may monitor your call records, Emails, live chats or others.
- When you create or modify an online account we may collect user identification number, passwords and security question responses that you will use for future sign in.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- LOT may also gather information from other sources like credit information from third party sources.
- We may also purchase or obtain personal information from others.
- LOT Mobiles may also obtain updated address details from our shippers or other vendors.
- We may collect information from cookies or similar technologies to improve our websites, and complete transactions you request.
- We may use your details for marketing to collect details for the LOT or third party products, services and offers that we believe you may find of interest.
WHAT LOT DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- We provide you with the service to route your calls or messages.
- To provide and bill for products and services you purchase and charge to your account.
- We use the details to deliver and confirm products and services you obtain from us.
- To maintain a record of your transactions and interactions with LOT.
- To provide customer and technical service to you.
- To comply with the law or as required for legal purposes.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We do not solicit children to purchase our services or products and our Websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- LOT follows the ISO best practices guidelines for Location-Based Services. With your consent, we may provide location-based services or provide access to location information so third-parties may provide you with such services.
- Services and functionality offered through certain LOT devices are provided in conjunction with third parties, in which case personal information from your devices may be uploaded and stored on their servers.
- When you install third-party applications on your device, you may give your consent for the third party to access certain information you have stored on your device or to access LOT network information to facilitate the application s functions.
- We do not sell, rent or provide your details to unaffiliated third parties to market their products and services to you.
- LOT may disclose your details to unaffiliated third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf and under certain limited circumstances.
- We use various physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your information and we use a reasonable process to erase or render it unreadable when we dispose of it.
- We may update this policy from time to time and you should refer to it often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
- If we intend to use or disclose personal information in a way that is materially different from that stated in this policy at the time it was collected, we will post notice of the change on our Website’s home page for at least 30 days before we implement the change and give you an opportunity to opt-out of the proposed use.
- If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this policy or about LOT privacy practices, you may contact us through or using the other contact information provided in the Contact Us in lotmobiles.com.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.